Tuesday, January 17, 2012

“A good reputation is easier kept than regained” ,Sam Ramlow


    Authors note: I made this quote when I was looking for other quotes and I found one similar to mine and came up with this one.
    This quote means that you shouldn't act stupid or be bad. If you don’t care about what you do and if it’s bad or if you do a lot of bad things on purpose you build a bad reputation. With a bad reputation your friends might turn their backs on you and people will dislike you. You’ll be standing there wondering, “Where the heck did my friends go and why have they stopped talking to me?” I wouldn’t want that to happen to me. It would take a long time to regain a good reputation but that might not even happen. Then some things might also go onto your permanent record. Then colleges see that so keep a good reputation, don’t ruin your reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment